March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday

Two of my three children have March birthdays so we've had a busy birthday week. Harriet turned 2 on the 17th and Tanna turned 5 on the 22nd. Just to make things more busy, on the 21st we had a pool party to celebrate them and their two cousins who also have March birthdays. 

I love birthdays and try to make the day special for them without going overboard.

Harriet got woken up with cupcakes and cookies for her 2 year old debut then finished the day with her favorite, meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Tanna got to go see a movie with me. (Side note: Cinderella is a beautiful movie)  Then we finished off the day with breakfast for supper (Tanna's choice) and cake.

I can't believe how big these kids are getting!!! I love it and hate it at the same time. Here are pictures of our week.
(Doctors appt and vaccines. Not fun but necessary)




No comments:

Post a Comment