February 11, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Week

Love is in the air around here.  Valentine’s Day means its mid-February…Which for us Northerners means one month closer to “warmer” weather.  I drove Tanner to school today in –30 degree temps.  Frigid.

But that is neither here nor there. Even sub-zero temps cannot dampen my LOVE-ly spirit this week.

 

For the first time EVER, my kids get to participate in a classroom Valentine party.  I am so excited.  I have been scouring Pinterest for over a month looking for cute printable valentines and decided on these two cute ideas from Happy Clippings.

She’s got tons of cute free printable valentines.

Add some treats, dollar store bags and ribbon and voilà !!

IMG_5543

I have these cute treat bags for Tanner and Emmy Lu’s ECFE class.  Don’t you just LOVE them?

Head on over to Happy Clippings to print some Valentine’s for your little loves.

Bursting With Happiness Valentine Link

School of Fish Valentine Link

No comments:

Post a Comment