November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving :) Gobble Gobble!!


So, Hunting is finally over. Paul didn't end up shooting anything. But there's always next year honey!! This week we both have short work weeks whch is awesome!! And I have made it through the initial period of employment at Community Development today so I am a full-fledged employee now!! Yippee.. That 90 days went fast!

For Thanksgiving, we are going to do the traditional Black Ass Wednesday with my family and make the traditional trip to the "Slum" (Rum River Inn, in St Francis). Then Thursday, we will make the trek out to Wilmar to visit with Paul's family and have some turkey and hopefully make it back to my parents in time for the card games and beer drinking to start :) Gotta love the long weekend! Other than that we have no plans besides enjoying our days off. We do have to do our thank-you's/Christmas cards this weekend so for all of you holding your breath...their coming!! That's about it for now! I hope every has a happy thanksgiving full of lots of Turkey, Pumpkin Pie, and Cranberries!! mmmm


Here's a little turkey I drew for your entertainment using my fabulous artistic ability...

Don't tell my boss I did this on company time...hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment