September 15, 2011

Custom Tutus For Sale

After making a no-sew tutu for Emmy Lu, I have decided that EVERY little girl MUST have one of these. They are just too cute, easy to make and reasonably price. If you want to make one yourself I highly suggest trying. For those of you who don’t have the time or simply don’t think you are crafty enough I have decided to make and sell them to friends and family who want to give one to the special little ladies in their lives. I think they would make awesome birthday or Christmas presents. I can make custom orders for any size and have a variety of colors on their way but can look at getting more or more specific colors if people request. Here is a picture of Emmy Lu’s first tutu using Hot Pink and French Pink. I plan on using it for her 3 month photos coming up but slipped it on over her jammies so you could get the idea.

DSC_0729

Here are the sizes and prices: (prices include Shipping)

Newborn - 12 months $15.00

12 months - 3T $20.00

Size 4 and up- $22.00

Note: Each tutu’s supplies cost between 6-10 dollars depending on size so I am just charging a little bit for my time and shipping. I'm not trying to get rich here. I just want to make the world a cuter place.

Here are the colors I have available now. The tutu can be made of 1, 2, or 3 colors of your choice. As of right now (since I am waiting for my tulle to come in) I could have your custom made tutu made and shipped within 2-3 weeks tops.

TULLE_BLACK_lg

Black

tulle_emerald_lg

Emerald Green

tulle_frenchpink_lg

French Pink

TULLE_HOTPINK_lg

Hot Pink

TULLE_LIME_lg

Lime

tulle_orange_lg

Orange

TULLE_PURPLE_lg

Purple

TULLE_RED_lg

Red

tulle_teal_lg

Turquoise

TULLE_WHITE_lg

White

TULLE_YELLOW_lg

Yellow

For Questions OR To Order:

e-mail @ heidi_lynnc@hotmail.com

Please include size of child the tutu is for, color choices and a phone # in the e-mail so I can reach you to discuss payment options.

Tell your friends :) I would love to make a fun tutu for your little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment