October 20, 2011

Blog hiatus

I have been on a blogging hiatus recently.  For one reason it is because we are very busy up here in North Country.  Paul and I close on a house tomorrow morning @ 9 30 and we have been working on that, prepping to move, etc. 

Another reason I just haven’t been blogging as much is because of my computer screen.  Tanner stepped on my laptop and put a nice crack in it.  Thank goodness I have a wide screen though because at least I have a few inches of working screen left to work with.  We are hoping to get that fixed soon.

I realized I haven’t put any pictures of our new house up and will get to that very soon.  I also have some big plans for the space so get prepared for some awesome before and after decorating pictures.  The home will be “Heidifide” by X mas.  At least that is my goal.  Gotta get my painting, construction, and sewing skills ready for these projects.

Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment