October 31, 2011

Welcome Home

















We have been living in our new house for 1 full week and are loving it. So far my mom and I have painted the kitchen, started converting a closet to an office nook and gave the bathroom a mini make-over. The house was my grandma and grandpa's house (my dad's parents) so it is in GREAT shape. It just needs to be personalized and decorated by a 28 year old rather than a 73 year old. (even though my grandma is the most "with-it" 73 year old I know). I will post before and after pics side by side once I have some more afters BUT for now here is a photo of our new place.



Side Note: Paul is in LOVE with our land. WE have 40 wooded acres that he has been busy scouting and puttng up his deer stands.







We feel so lucky to have our new house.












No comments:

Post a Comment