October 7, 2011

Talking up a storm

Tanner is quite the vocal little toddler.  I started writing down his vocabulary to count how many words he knew but stopped @ about 80 because the kid seems to add new words every day. 

I love love LOVE his little voice.  He reminds me everyday with his actions that he is a big boy and not a baby.  (Except for maybe when Emmy Lu is napping and he lets me cuddle and rock him).

 

This morning he topped the cutness charts before 7:30 am.  He gets up off my lap, walks to the fridge and says:

“Mama milk please”

which actually sounds like-

“Mama milt pee” But I knew what he meant.  He knows how to melt my heart.

 

I also may have created a monster who can get WHATEVER he wants from anyone.  Instead of the typical toddler whine or scream when they need help or want something, I taught Tanner how to say “Help please.”

I don’t know how many times a day he looks up with his baby blues and says “Help pee”..even if it is with something naughty or that he is not supposed to have.  Hard to resist that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment