October 22, 2013

7 months old

Last week Harriet hit the 7 month mark. She is scooting around the house on her belly. She seems even happier and more content now ( if that is even possible). I swear she is the happiest baby I have ever met and never has a shortage of smiles. She rarely cries (even when Tanner and Emmy get a little too rough with her). I know, I don't mean to brag but I really don't remember my other 2 having such cheerful, easy-going dispositions. If I could guarantee more babies like Hattie, I'd probably have 10 children. Thankfully, Emmy Lu shows her 10 ways of crazy often enough to remind me why we are stopping at 3. Hattie's only downfall right now is still waking up to nurse at night but since she is my last baby I feel I am much more patient with this issue than I was with the other two. I guess I'm just soaking in all the "baby moments" I can. Here is a picture of our little lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment