December 4, 2010

Big News...HUGE actually

Days 3, 4 and 5 of cookie posts will be available Sunday. I've been a little too busy to get them baked much less posted....BECAUSE....Baby #2 ("Deuce" as Paul has dubbed it) had his/her first prenatal check up yesterday!!!! Yep, family of 4 coming your way in June 2011. We spent the whole day in Duluth having the first check up (Blood work, questions and and that jazz) The doctor also picked up a heartbeat of 150, same as Tanner's always was. We couldn't be happier!!

Today, I also found something better to do than baking...I am going to visit my new 1 week old nephew and take his newborn pictures for him. I am excited to hold and meet the little man!!!

So, we'll see you on Sunday for Sour Cream Cookies, Raspberry Treasures, and Peppermint Shortbread bites.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! My boys are 20 months apart and its a lot of work but really awesome at the same time!! (My oldest is a June bug and my birthday is in June - I always LOVED having a June birthday)

    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete