May 4, 2011

He WILL walk soon

Tanner is 13 months old and is still mastering the art of walking. I actually think he is just afraid of it. He stands by himself unsupported by anything but just won’t seem to take that first step. His latest and greatest trick is just to sit down whenever he hears the word “walk”, as if to say- “You are not gonna rush me lady, I’ll do this when I want.” This morning at the laundrymat he found a new fun toy that kept him busy the whole time we were there…the laundry cart. Here is video of him practicing walking with the cart. I can’t wait til he can do this unsupported…I don’t know if he realizes that I have another baby coming in less than 2 months and carrying two around on my hip isn’t my idea of the best time. He’ll just do it when he is ready…I am just getting nervous. I should note that his daddy- nicknamed “Putzy Paul” (by me of course) didn’t walk until he was 15 1/2 months old so maybe Tanner is just going to take his sweet time too.







1 comment:

  1. Cute video!!!
    I didn't walk until I was 17 1/2 months old. Talk about LAZY BABY! :)
    Charlie and Rachel both walked at the 15 month mark....Lacey took of sprinting a week before her 1st birthday.

    ReplyDelete