March 22, 2013

3 Years

3 years ago today, I became a mom for the first time. Somedays it seems like it was just yesterday that I held my first baby and other days I can't seem to remember the days when I wasn't a mom.

Tanner is bright, imaginative, sensitive, and opinionated. At 3, he loves playing with his imaginary friends, painting, helping me cook, bugging his sister Emmy and doing anything outside.

He is obsessed with letters, the sounds they make and is a bit of the "typical" first born overachiever/perfectionist.

He talks...A LOT. Seriously, the boy talks to me ALL DAY LONG about just about anything. We have some interesting conversations.

It probably goes without saying but I love him more than I knew was humanly possible. He's my boy and I am so happy to be his mom.

Happy Birthday Tanner!!!

Then:



Now:

DSC_0203

No comments:

Post a Comment