June 21, 2010

Busy Busy busy....

Like I've been saying before, things are VERY busy around here lately and don't really look like they will be slowing down for a few weeks. The exterior of the house is almost completely stripped of all the paint and almost ready for it's first coat of primer. This is thanks to Paul and the TONS of help that my cousin Jake has given. (We are paying him to do some work for us) We would never be able to get it all done without his help. Hopefully the painting will begin soon and I will be able to post before and after pictures before too long.

Also, this week I am prepping for my annual girls weekend at Country Fest in Cadot, WI. It is something I look forward to every year and can't WAIT for everything we have planned. This year there are 11 of us going and then we camp next the same girls we always do so there will be 15 ladies total. We have decorations for our campsite, t-shirts, games, pedicure supplies, a pool, LOT of food, cocktails and girl talk...and OH YEAH- the concert too. The headliners this year are Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, and Reba! It is going to be SOOOO fun. Of course this means leaving my little Tanner Man for a LOOOOONG weekend but I am trying not to think of it. This might be my last year for a while depending on when I am pregnant again and where our family is at so I am focusing on that rather than how much I will miss Tanner. PLUS, he gets to spend 4 days of very good quality time with his daddy. It will be good for both Tanner and Paul to have some time alone together. It's also good for me to have some Mommy-time without having to worry about bottles and diapers.



After country fest, I am coming back up to the cities next week to visit with some friends who live out of state and will be here visiting family and friends. They each have little girls who were born in March. One born just hours after Tanner and one the following week. We shared pregnancy stories and keep in touch via e-mail with our mommy stories.

Also on tap for the first part of July are: finish painting the house, a 30th birthday party for a good friend at their cabin, 4th of July weekend at my Mom and Dad's cabin, my 27th birthday, and hosting my grandparents, parents, sister and family, brother and family, aunts and cousins at our house for Danube Fun Days.....

Looks like I better stay ultra organized to pull this all off....

No comments:

Post a Comment