April 20, 2011

I’m Leaving On A Jet Plane

I am leaving for my girls trip this afternoon.  Our flight leaves from Minneapolis @ 7 am tomorrow so we are staying down right next to the airport tonight.  By this time tomorrow I will be in 90 degree weather on the beach!!!  I am looking forward to that part VERY much.  I even packed 2 days ago.  For a chronic procrastinator like me, that is BIG.  I also took the time to pack Tanner’s bag- he and Daddy are heading to my in-laws for Easter weekend for some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa.  They (Grandma and Grandpa) are VERY excited to spend time with my boys.  And who wouldn’t be??  They are quite amazing.

I, however, am NOT very excited to be away from Tanner for 5 days…EEK!!  I know it sounds so stupid and cliché but I really hate being away from him.  I actually think it was easier to leave him when he was a little younger because he didn’t really know what was going on and was oblivious to having a missing Mommy.  Paul keeps telling me that I am not nervous about Tanner being OK while I am gone-it is that I am nervous about how I will be away from Tanner.  I think he is right.  I KNOW that it is good for him to have some one-on-one Daddy time and feel VERY lucky to have a husband that is such a good daddy.  We dyed Easter Eggs this morning and gave him his Easter basket so I..um I mean Tanner..wouldn’t miss out :)

  I am going to miss this face but will definitely enjoy some relaxation on the beach..It might be the last time for some time to myself for a WHILE.

Here’s my little man playing outside on the ONE nice day we had last week.

DSC_0948 DSC_0968 DSC_0970

He got mad when I set him on his scooter…I swear I went and helped him off it (as soon as I got a couple pictures..hehe)

DSC_0973

 DSC_0975

 

BON VOYAGE!!! 

I’ll be back at blogging with LOTS of pics from my trip as soon as I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment