April 4, 2011

Stubborn Old Man

Old Man Winter that is…. I know I live in the GREAT state of Minnesota and I am one of the crazies who actually enjoys winter-the snow, the cold, staying cozy on those cold winter days- BUT even I am getting a little fed up with the cold GRIP Old Man Winter has on us this year.  It's APRIL!!!!!  Time for song birds, grass and dare I dream for 50 degree days????  Maybe it is the fact that I am feeling a little under the weather, or maybe that I have moved to the lake and would MUCH rather look out at the open water rather than vast sheet of white nothingness BUT I am ready ready ready for spring!!!  I also have some home decor projects that require some spray painting (LOVE LOVE LOVE spray paint).  25 degree days just don’t cut it.  I saw the weather report for the rest of this week and am not too hopeful for my 50 degrees but there is always next week right???  Here’s to hoping we pop right from winter into SUMMER!!  I can’t wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment