August 17, 2011

Wild and Crazy Anniversary

Yesterday Paul and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.  We started talking about how busy busy busy we have been in these first three years of marriage.  We have moved 3 times, bought, re-modeled and sold a house, had 2 beautiful children and the adventure continues!!!  I am so lucky to be married to a man that I can laugh with and enjoy all these adventures together.  Since we are anticipating buying another home soon we are on a pretty strict savings budget here in the Nyquist household.  So, we really went ALL out on gifts.  Paul surprised me with a beautiful (but reasonably priced and sized) flower arrangement.  I bought him some of his favorite snacks that he rarely buys for himself: a giant bag of beef jerky and peanuts.  Like I said…FANCY!!    Happy anniversary to US. I am excited to see what our next 3 years and beyond bring us.

 

Wedding

1 comment: