August 29, 2011

2 month Check Up

Today Emmy Lu had her 2 month check up and shots.  She was very smiley at the doctor and nurse and is a sweet little girl all around.  She is getting bigger and bigger each day and we are really starting to see her personality.  Here are her 2 month stats:

Height: 22 inches 34th %

Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz 59th %

Head Circumference: 15.5 Inches 67%

I am happy to report that breast feeding is going extremely well and it is a great fit for us this time around.  She is happy, healthy, continues to grow and bring our family immeasurable joy.

It’s totally a mom thing and maybe a grandma thing (but I wouldn’t know that yet) but the other day I was singing to her and rocking her-she gave me the biggest cutest smile that filled my heart with so much love that it made me get teary eyed.  Lame but I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment