July 13, 2011

15 month and 2 week check ups

In my last post of venting about how I despise being sick I forgot to mention some good news :)  Among the puking, etc and WITH the help of my wonderful mother.  Both kids had check ups yesterday.  I am happy to report that besides the flu bug, Tanner is an extremely happy and healthy little boy.  Here are his stats-

Height:  31.5 inches  55%

Weight: 25 lbs 4 oz  57%

Head 19 1/8 inches 84%

He was NOT happy about his shots but was quickly distracted by the toys and kids in the waiting room and seems fine today.

 

Emmy Lu is also doing great!!  Having some nursing issues with Tanner and his weight gain as a newborn, I was particularly nervous about successfully nursing this time.  It is something I strongly believe in and REALLY REALLY wanted it to work.  Good news- IT IS!!!  Here are her stats:

Height:  20 inches

Weight: 7 lbs 13.5 oz (she has reached her birth weight PLUS some which they say is really good)

Head: 14 inches

 

Happy, Healthy, Beautiful Children!!!  What more could a mommy ask for??

No comments:

Post a Comment