May 2, 2010

Ahead of the game



For the first time in a LOOOONG time I had some much appreciated time to myself. (Paul and Tanner enjoyed a little Daddy-Son time on Saturday afternoon) I was going to go garage-saling but ended up at a scrap-booking store in Redwood Falls I had heard about. It sucked me in!!! I ended up buying a book and all the supplies to start a scrapbook for Tanner. WHAT?!?!?! you might say, but he's only 6 weeks old. Yes people, it is usually my M.O. to procrastinate and I had envisioned myself trying to scrapbook Tanner's whole life the week before his high school graduation. NOT THIS TIME!! I am sooo ahead of the game! I did forget how addicting it was though...every spare second I have had this weekend (between feedings, laundry, cleaning, cooking supper, and helping my husband repair a giant whole in our wall-we replaced our patio door) has been spent on the book. I have gotten surprisingly far and am almost to our Easter pictures. We shall see how long I can keep this up...I see many trips back to that scrapbooking store in my future. They had such cool stuff that has made starting this project so easy!


I cleaned the rest of my house today but left this so I could work on it :) Like I said, I am addicted.


1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I have been thinking a lot lately about scrapbooking and may take it up as well. I am a total mamarazzi so I have about 5 albums just from the last two years... I thought scrapbooking would be a great way to show off just my favorites.

    ReplyDelete