May 26, 2010

2 month stats

I know I keep saying this but I seriously can't believe that Tanner is 2 months old already. I am just in awe every day by the new things he is doing and how is changing right before my eyes. We had his 2 month check up at the doctor yesterday which meant poor little guy got his shots too. Not going to lie, I teared up when then stuck him and he let out a scream along with TEARS. I have only seen him produce tears on very rare crying occasions. He was fine though and with a little Tylenol and some wincing last night, he seems to be back to his smiley self this morning. So here's his 2 month stats:

Length: 22 1/2 inches 46 percentile
Weight: 12lbs 9 oz 75 percentile
Head: 41 cm 75 percentile

Overall Tanner is a very healthy and happy little boy and I feel very grateful for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Tanner beefing up! Here are Tommys stats from 2 months:

    Length: 24.25 inches
    Weight: 14 lb 2.5 oz
    Head: 16.25 cm

    I'm gonna tell Betsy to post her kids' stats at 2 months, they will blow us both out of the water!

    ReplyDelete