May 3, 2010

Cuddle Bug



Tanner is 6 weeks old today and is starting to develop quite the routine for himself. Since he is still little we feed him on demand and it averages about every 3 hours during the day-evening. Then he falls asleep between 9 and 10pm and goes till about 3-3:30am. He eats then fall back asleep. He is ready for more at about 6-6:30am so we feed him but Paul and I usually aren't quite ready to get up for the day so we'll bring him to bed to cuddle up, which Tanner LOVES (I don't think Paul minds either). This morning I hopped in the shower since he seemed perfectly content. I came into our room and saw this and my heart melted. My two favorite guys cuddled up. It's the moments like this that make me feel like the paths I have chosen in my life have led me to exactly where I am supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. From this view it is very apparent that Tanner has your nose:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...You can see right up Paul's big schnoz. Tanner has more of a rounded nose like his Mama!

    ReplyDelete