May 17, 2010

Springtime Weekend Stuff

First things first....LOOK how beautiful my lilacs are :) They smell even better. I picked two GIANT bouquets and have one in my entry and another on my dining room table.

Now on to the "Quist Club's" fun filled weekend. After 2+ weeks of junky weather, we were so excited to finally plant our vegetable garden. Just LOOK how excited Tanner is...He can barely contain himself.
OK, so maybe he wasn't too excited but he was a good little boy and napped the whole time that Paul and I worked away.

Here's Farmer Paul using our neighbor's seeder. Talk about EASY!!! We are so lucky to have nice neighbors who let us borrow their gadgets. In our garden we have quite the variety of produce which includes: garlic, chives, cilantro, dill, basil, parsley, tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, green beans, lettuce, peas, carrots, radishes, onions, and beets. I can't wait for it all to be ready for me to use in my kitchen!!



Sunday, Paul, Tanner and I had a day out and about. But before you go anywhere you HAVE to get ready. Tanner takes this VERY seriously. He can't leave home without a good looking outfit and some styling shades!!




Tanner's ready for a little disc golf in Hutchinson :) He can't throw yet but Paul likes to set a baby sized disc next to him and take pictures.



I only threw a few times before picking up my little guy and carrying him along to watch daddy.





Here's Paul in action and doing one of his MOST favorite activities. He was a happy camper!!





Before heading to Paul's parent's house in Litchfield, Tanner need to stop for a little snack on the swings with Daddy. I LOVE my guys!!!


We had such a fun weekend full of fun activities. Tanner must have been wiped out from all of the activity because he slept a full 8 hours last night!! I can't believe that my little man is already 8 weeks old. He's getting sooooo big.








No comments:

Post a Comment