May 13, 2010

What's for dinner?? Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza


Papa Murphy's makes a stellar Chicken Bacon and Artichoke Pizza that I LOVE!! I figured I would try and make something just as delicious at home tonight. No recipe, just me making something I thought would be DELICIOUS!! Let me tell you it was GOOD!




Ingredients:

2 Tbls Olive Oil

2 cloves fresh garlic (optional)

2 cooked and diced boneless skinless chicken breasts

5 slices VERY crispy bacon or some Real Bacon Bits

1/2 can Artichoke hearts chopped

1/2 c Alfredo sauce (I just bought the cheapest jar in the pasta aisle)

1 refrigerated can of pizza crust
1 1/2 C shredded cheese ( I used the Italian blend)
Sprinkle of Grated Parmesean (optional)
How to whip it up:
Spread out dough over your pan (If you have any stonewear, I reccomend using it)
Brush with olive oil and finely chopped garlic (I used my Pampered Chef garlic press)
Cook crust @ 400 until it is barely turning light brown
Remove Crust
Top with Alfredo sauce, Chicken, bacon, and chopped artichokes and topp with shredded cheese and a sprinkle of grated parmesean over teh entire pizza.
Bake at 400-425 until outer crust is crispy and cheese is melted. (I like my pizza a little crispy so I bake it until the cheese start to get a little crusty)
ENJOY!!!

Paul really like this one and I will definately be making it again soon! mmmm....mmm...mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment