October 6, 2010

6 Month Stats

Tanner went to the doctor yesterday for his 6 month check up.  He got his shots (including a flu shot) and was feeling a little icky yesterday but is back to his normal self today.  He’s such a happy baby.  Here are his 6 month stats:

Height:  27 inches  75th%

Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz  80th%

Head Circumference: 45.5 cm 90th%

 DSC_2428 DSC_2429 DSC_2430 DSC_2432 DSC_2434 DSC_2435 DSC_2436 DSC_2437

Happy and Healthy…Just how I like it!!

 

Also, a side note:  With our busy summer and my travels, I had gotten away from using cloth diapers.  Tanner grew out of the first size and I never ordered the next size up.  However, I am HAPPY to report that we got our shipment of medium (15-30lbs) diapers and Tanner is digging the cozy cloth once again.  Anyone interested in going cloth- I HIGHLY recommend Green Mountain Diapers for your diapering needs.  We do organic prefolds, with hemp and cotton doublers and cute waterproof covers.  I feel so much better that we are actually using cloth again.  I was really seeing the effect of disposables…both in our garbage can each week as well as our packet book.  This size should last the rest of his diapering years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment