October 21, 2010

Busy Morning

Jada and Saniya, my nieces, are staying with me for a few days since I have not really had much time to spend with them over the past couple months. They are so much fun have around and definitely help keep me busy.
Since 7:30 this morning: (Note-I am writing this @ 9:30)
got a 4 & 5 yr old up an dressed, got a 7 month old up and dressed, attempted to make waffles, failed, made pancakes, OJ and turkey bacon instead, fed girls and Tanner, dealt with argument over which movie to watch, started Scooby Doo for girls, put Tanner down for a nap, washed all my dishes, cleaned up waffle fiasco, swept and cleaned kitchen, swept and cleaned dining room..now time for me to eat and get dressed before we "start" our day....
a day in the life....
Better have some coffee :) I have a busy few days planned for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment