October 13, 2010

Changing it up

Many who know me, know that I am not one to shy away from challenging endeavors in my life. I like to label these endeavors as “adventures.” I consider myself a very adventurous person and Paul, legally bound by marriage to me, has developed his own love of adventure. We actually make quite a great team and I feel that together we can do just about anything we wanted. (There was a legitimate conversation the other day about moving to a tropical destination after watching House Hunter’s international and see what houses go for in Belize) These are the kind of adventures we are talking about….OK..maybe a move to Central America is not in our immediate future but we may just need to change things up here soon.

I guess I’m not ready to talk about it yet, because honestly we don’t even know ourselves what may happen…BUT the idea of change is exciting. If you battle change and try to keep your life as static as possible, change can be terrifying. But if we embrace it and roll with the punches as we carve out our little space in the world, it can be the most exciting thing ever. It is consuming my mind and thoughts these past few days. Sorry there are not more specifics but I promise to share with my LOYAL blog followers (all 14 of them) as soon as I know myself. I guess the point of this blog post is to express my need to follow my heart and intuition knowing that if I am real, and generous with all I have to give (love, respect, time, kindness, empathy, etc), I can’t help but be happy right??

“There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction” –Winston Churchill

PS. I am NOT pregnant for the 13,000th time. That may change in the near future too but is NOT the big change I am talking about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment