November 9, 2010

Quick update

I had a successful deer hunting opener and I shot my first deer, a small buck. Got the first deer of the year out of our group too. I shot it on evening of opening day. I didn't know if I would have to guts to actually go through with it but I did and had an EXCELLENT shot, might I add. Right through the heart and lungs so I was very proud of myself. It is nice to get the first one out of the way now so I can sit and wait for the BIG buck that I will get next time :)

Other than being a successful hunter this weekend, I have now caught Tanner's cold and am suffering through that. All while trying to pack up our house and deal with all that too. This week's project is to move Tanner's crib, clothes, and other necessities because we will be staying up north as of next week and coming back down to Danube in short trips to continue packing and finish some projects to get the house ready to put on the market. Tanner will be able to stay with my mom as we make the 3.5 hour trip back and forth. You know just a normal, crazy busy, day in the life :)

Gotta just keep on keepin on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, busy busy! Good luck working through this transition period, I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete