November 30, 2010

Tanner’s new best friend

On Sat, my sister in law, Jenny, gave birth to a beautiful little boy named Caiden Lee Cross.  He was 8lbs 8 oz and 22 inches long.  Being an already well-behave little fella, he came right on his due date.  Jenny did a great job during delivery and according to reports, the whole family is doing great and came home from the hospital yesterday.  I sadly have only gotten my information second hand since I have not gotten a chance to meet the little nugget yet.  Saturday I will be visiting and taking some newborn photos of the little man.  I am sooooo excited for my brother, Jenny and their new little family and very excited that the cousins will be so close.  I hope they have as much fun together as I did (do) with my cousins.  Here are some pictures of the little guy just minutes and hours old.

I like this first one because we always tease my brother about his '”paw hands”.  They look GINORMOUS next to a newborn baby.

Caiden 1

Such a sweet little boy.  I can’t wait to hold him.Caiden 2

 

AND…..just because it has been WAY too long since posting pictures of my favorite 8 month old.  I thought I’d throw some in for your viewing pleasure.  He is just getting basics of crawling under his belt.  He will get up on all four and rock back and forth, BUT no crawling yet.  He sticks to rolling and scooting to get what he wants.  He is happy, funny, sweet, and such a joy to watch grow and change everyday!!!

DSC_0229 DSC_0230 DSC_0232 DSC_0237 DSC_0238 DSC_0245

No comments:

Post a Comment