March 4, 2011

24 weeks

This morning I had another doctor appointment and ultra sound for Deuce (since last time he/she was squirming so much they couldn’t get all the measurements they needed).  The ultrasound tech was super nice and printed off tons of cute pics for me.  I can’t wait to meet this baby.  Already I think they might look like Tanner because of the similar shaped profile.  Lucky for us..Tanner is a such a looker!

24 weekHere I am 24 weeks along.  I still haven’t gained weight but feel much “puffier” with this baby than I ever did with Tanner.

Deuce 1 Deuce 2 Deuce foot

Here are some pictures of Deuce. 

Left: Sucking their thumb

Middle: Some cute profile shots

Right: A foot :)  The ultrasound tech measured it and said the foot is about 4cm long right now.  CUTE!!

Tanner, How do you feel about sharing with a new baby???

As you can see-He is PUMPED!!!

DSC_0668

Doesn’t he look like he’s having fun??  While I was at the doctor the morning I guess Paul was trying to take his picture and Tanner was getting mad because he wanted to grab the camera.  I think this picture is HILARIOUS and had to share. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment