March 6, 2011

A work in progress

I’ve been working on cleaning out/redecorating the cabin to get ready for moving in in a few weeks.  I have the paint picked out and am making a Menards run tomorrow to buy it.  Also, I have my design “vision” for both Paul’s and my room as well as Tanner’s room and it seems to be falling together AWESOMELY.  Today, I ran to Walmart with my sister to pick up a prescription and some diapers.  While cruising the aisles not really looking for anything specific, I found the most PERFECT curtains for both my room and Tanner’s room!!  Best of all, they were CHEAP!!!   I love when you have unexpected finds like this.  I guarantee that if I would have specifically gone window treatment shopping I wouldn’t have had nearly as much luck.  I sure hope my good design luck continues.  I have taken the before pictures and since my sister is up here to help me for the next few days, I will hopefully have the after shots up sooner than I originally thought….

I’ll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the transformation! Also, I cant wait for my cabin visit this July! Annella and I are ready to be cabin bums for a day :)

    ReplyDelete