June 10, 2011

Maternity Photos

I have been putting this off but today decided I’d better get a some maternity photos of myself.  I really loved the ones I took when I was pregnant with Tanner and although I will never have these out on display in my house, I think it is a really nice keepsake to have of each pregnancy to remember how I looked and felt at full term.  Here are some pictures of me @ 38 weeks and counting… Still feeling great and baby is checking out just fine.  Like I said before I am not one of those moms who wishes their pregnancy to be over because I know I will miss it when it is over.  I am perfectly happy patiently waiting for my little guy or gal to come out whenever they are ready.

Maternity 1

 Maternity 2 B&W

 Maternity 4 BW

Maternity 5

Maternity 6  

Maternity 7

Maternity 8

Maternity 9 BW

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! You're SO gorgeous! That first one is my favorite, but they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete