June 12, 2011

McConnell Maternity Photos

I am not the only one of my friends having a baby this summer.  In fact, I feel like we are in the midst of a never-ending baby boom.  It seemed like a few year ago we were all knee-deep in wedding veils, dresses, reception details, etc… Now we are all preoccupied with diapers, cribs, which brand of bottles to use, etc...  I had the pleasure of taking some maternity pictures for my beautiful friend Ann and her husband, Shane.  They are expecting a little girl on or around July 16th.  This is their first baby and they are both over the moon.  They are such a great couple and I got some really great shots that I hope really capture the pregnancy for them.  Here’s some of my favorites…there were LOTS of good shots so picking which ones to edit was tough…

Black 2 Couple 2

 Ultrasound

 Couple 3 Couple 4

Pink Ribbon

 Pink 1 Pink 2

 

Not to toot my own horn too much but what great pictures huh??  I had lots of fun shooting yesterday and it made me think more seriously about turning this hobby of photography into something more…We’ll see…

Thanks Ann and Shane (and Baby Girl McConnell) for being such great subjects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment